Getting My Landlords Gas and Electrical Safety Certificates To Work

News Discuss 
The report. Landlords must obtain a report (usually an Electrical Installation Condition Report or EICR) from the person conducting the inspection and test which explains its outcomes and any investigative or remedial work required. This means that generally you should only need to get one certificate every five years https://altbookmark.com/story11028268/the-ultimate-guide-to-landlord-electrical-safety-certificate


    No HTML

    HTML is disabled

Who Upvoted this Story